Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trust Me

If you are a person who has problems with trust then you probably have a problem reading and trusting blogs. Especially since the accredited New York Times claims that this guy  was the first blogger.  It's very easy to ignore and discredit a blog.
So how do I make you trust me when so many people are blogging, not everyone can know what they are talking about, right?
" You can trust me" are famous last words but I'm going to tell you why and when you an trust me.
When can you trust me?
When I'm talking about social media you can trust me.
Why?
I'm taking a social media class! That should make me an expert right?  Not really but what I'm writing is being monitored and graded by a person who is an expert, so if I should ever lead you astray it will get corrected.  Also I try to include as many links as possible to back up and enhance the information I write about.

On top of all of this, you can trust me because this blog is my opinion. I don't claim to be an expert on anything except for my own thoughts. Blogging is like a healthy debate I have my opinion and you have your opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment