Monday, September 28, 2009

About that being organized thing...

So in my first post for this class I talked about my closet, how beautiful and organized it was and how it was a good step in the right direction... well the direction I was stepping in led me into a brick wall when it comes to how clean my room is right now... It's a Disaster! I would say " I don't know how this happened, I was off to such a good start!" but I know exactly why this happened... my major.

As you may or may not know I am a musical theatre major AND a public relations major.  I know that as a "PR  person" I should have this OCD side to my self that loves having things in nice little lines and color coordinated, and that side exist... but  every time my organized side invokes marshal law over my surroundings my messy, creative, musical theatre side stages yet another coup d'etat.

Right now my room has been over thrown and the organized side of my self is badly wounded but plotting to re-take it's rightful place as ruler... hopefully by this sunday when my supper organized mom comes to visit, because she is the leader of the revolution of my organization.


The Berenstain Bears and the Story of my life

Cheers,
JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment