Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome Back

I am so excited to be back at school, living in my new off campus apartment and to be living with my wonderful new room mates. The four girls I live with are so wonderful!
As part of “The Millennial Generation”  we are ALL very busy with work, meetings, homework, friends, you name it and it’s on our schedule. So far we have all been in the same place at the same time (awake) 3 times in the last week.  But when we are all together look out! The jokes and sarcasm are plenteous and the decibel level in the apartment can reach dangerous levels.  Rachel Zoe would “come undone” and “die” at how we are “shutting down” impressions of her…Tay? ( if that didn’t make sense than you are not a Rachel Zoe fan… and that’s ok.)

One of the highlights of my week is that my slightly OCD room mate ORGANIZED MY CLOSET!!  It was and I quote “fun” for her to do. Now my closet is GORGEOUS!!! It has been a really good start to what I know will be an amazing year! ( now if I could only get the rest of my room organized.)

This is a picture of my closet after the organization occurred, isn’t it beautiful?


This is very exciting for me because I'm not a very organized person so my closet never looks like this. It's very helpful and I'm going to keep it up all year. 
For those of you who want to start the year in an organized fashion you can use her system, hang each of these things together so you can locate them easily.
Tank tops
No Sleeve Shirts
T-Shirts that are worn often
Quarter length sleeve shirts
Long sleeve shirts
Cardigan type sweaters
Sweatshirts.
Hang your jeans together and put the t-shirts you don’t ware often in a drawer along with your P.J’s and exercise gear.

I hope everyone’s first week of ONU has been as wonderful as mine!!

Cheers,

JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment