Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Starting to Feel a lot Like Halloween and Christmas Everywhere I Go



On my way to my voice lesson I saw this.



Apparently one of my professors got mad at their neighbor and rushed through the hiding process;)

This is what I love about this time of the year, when Halloween is around the corner, Seeing fake arms and legs hanging out of a teachers car isn't strange it's normal!

And in honor of the beginning of October I will be singing Christmas songs all night! that's right ladies and gentleman it's christmas time, at least in the Freed Center. So wile the rest of you are dreaming about candy corn, I'll have sugar plum fairies dancing with scarecrows in my dreams.

At least they are my favorite holidays, might as well combine them!

Cheers,

JoJo

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Christmas in the Freed Center. That can mean only one thing... time for HOLIDAY! While I have had great times working behind the scenes in the past, I think I am ready to be completely hands-off and enjoy the show as an audience member only.

    ReplyDelete