Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CRAFTING!!!

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away I wrote blog updates... what a beautiful time that was. Alas my life is slowing down in a crazy kind of way, I'm graduating in 4 weeks!!! It's a scary/exciting time. My plan is to work this summer as much as I can them move to NYC to pursue the dream of being an actress and a social media guru... it's fine I'll make it work:)

On a completely different note I've been thinking about crafting lately. (Stop judging right now! I like crafts, they make me happy...I said stop it... thanks) and I wanted to share the gift that I made my mom for christmas with you. I got the idea of making these pumpkin lights from Not So Idle Hands and then was inspired to make snow men!!! (Halloween and Christmas are my mom's favorite holidays, and mine too!)  Plus this gift idea is potentially a "green" project if you you use old jars, candle holders and other glass vessels that are sitting around your house... maybe a vase...I digress... so here are my little creations!!

Not So Idle Hand's Inspired

(My fave is the squatty guy that's made out of a candy dish)


The snowmen!

(I'm like a proud mamma... I love them all)

Cheers, 



JoJo






No comments:

Post a Comment