Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grad School or BUST!

I'm about to time travel.  I leave at noon and by the time I get to England it will be 11 the next day... I'm only traveling for 14 hours. ( I'm basically a time lord)

Oh ya, I'm going to grad school in England for the next two years!! I don't know if it's possible to be more excited. I'm going to East 15 to get my MFA. It's a really wonderful program, I'll be interning at THE GLOBE THEATRE (squeal of happiness) and studying in Moscow for a semester. My class mates are from all over the world. I"m going to learn a lot and I'm super pumped!

What have I been up to this summer to get ready?  I moved from NYC to Portland, Oregon to live with my parents and save some money. 
Brunch at my favorite place "The Tin Shed" they let dogs in the patio, and frank (on the left) loved my father. 

I worked at a really wonderful place with some really fantastic people called Salty's. I had the best office view of anyone I know :) 
The Columbia River


I've also been picking heavy things up and running around like a crazy person at Crossfit P.A.W
I have some serious calluses on my hands and bruises everywhere, they are badges of pride.
RAWRRRR!

Every day this summer I have been very aware of how blessed I am. I have amazing supportive parents. wonderful friends all over the country and I have been given an really amazing opportunity to seriously pursue my goal of being a professional actor.
The Gorge


Here's to never waiting tables again and getting tough :) I'm coming for you England!

No comments:

Post a Comment